Furnace Repair You Can Trust
Call High Efficiency for 24-Hour Emergency Heating Repair in the GTA
Furnace repair you can trust from Toronto’s best HVAC contractors
We are transparent
We will give you the cost comparison for air conditioning repair versus the cost to replace your AC with a new one.
We are honest
Many customers tell us other companies advised them to replace their old air conditioning unit unnecessarily. Instead, our professional technicians provide a quick and inexpensive air conditioning repair.
We offer 24/7 support
Our dedicated service team is on standby 24/7 to help with your emergency air conditioning repair.
We are quick
Our technicians keep an inventory of common parts in their trucks, so they can complete your air conditioning repair on the spot.
Get a Free Quote
Check List Before You Make a Furnace Service Call?
We are the best heating repair company to call when your furnace isn’t working properly or at all. These are some of the most common reasons for a furnace failure and some basic troubleshooting tips before you make your service call.
Furnace does not blow air
- Check circuit breaker is not tripped, If it is, push it back to the ON position. Do not keep resetting it if it keeps tripping. This indicates a bigger problem with your furnace.
- Check the furnace wall switch,
- Check the thermostat is functional and set to “Heat”
- Check the vents, and make sure the supply vents (the ones that push warm air out) didn’t close accidentally. The return vents (those that pull cold air from your house) are not blocked by anything.
Furnace blows cool air
- Check the thermostat is set to “Heat”,
- Check the filter, a dirty filter restricts airflow and can lead to furnace problems,
- Check the gas is on
- Sometimes restarting your furnace may solve the issue.
Generally, if your furnace is older than 10 years, it might be on its way out, so it might be time to replace it.
After you’ve gone through the above basic troubleshooting and your furnace is still not working, call High Efficiency for professional diagnosis and repair service.
Signs You Need To Call for Furnace Service
Call for furnace service if you notice any of the following issues:
- Utility Bills Spike: If your utility bills spike suddenly, your heater may have lost efficiency and is working harder than before.
- Unusual Noises: A banging or rattling sound indicates that something is wrong with your furnace.
- Unusual Smells: Gas leaks can cause unusual smells, and they are dangerous.
- Frequent Cycling: It’s normal for your furnace to turn on more often during the oldest days, but it shouldn’t turn on and off rapidly. Short cycling may be a sign of a big problem.
Please contact us if you notice any of these problems or any others. Our highly trained technicians will inspect your heating equipment and advise you whether it should be repaired or replaced. We will never attempt to pressure or upsell. We offer our professional opinion to protect your long-term finances and comfort.
At High Efficiency Cooling & Heating Inc., we can help keep your heating in good running condition 24/7. Call 905 307 2988 for repair, tune-up, or maintenance requests in the Great Toronto Area.
We service all Major types and Brands of Heaters.